Your Credit Union
Jeanette Bowers Weaver, PLLC
JD, MBA, NCCO
Located in the Seattle Area
Serving Washington State
You protect your members. Who looks out for you?
You already have plenty to do.
As your trusted credit union attorney. I’ll take care of your business law, so you can focus on everything else. Along with my experienced business legal counsel you’ll get flat, predictable rates for better budgeting and planning.
What you get with my services:
• Legal expertise in reviewing and negotiating written business agreements (e.g. contracts, commercial agreements, leases)
• Dispute strategy and negotiation; pre-litigation and litigation avoidance strategies
• Assistance with employment issues
• Responses to subpoenas and court orders
• Representation on transactions, joint ventures and acquisitions
• Competitive, flat fee services so costs are predictable
Why should you choose me?
A true Washington State native—born and raised. My father was a small business owner and I followed in his footsteps. Supporting fellow small businesses like credit unions is a natural fit and natural passion for me.
I offer more than 20 years’ experience serving privately held businesses.
I’m already providing valuable legal advice to local Credit Unions
“I’ve worked with Jeanette for more than 15 years. What I appreciate most is her ability to listen to my concerns and offer thought-provoking, thorough legal guidance. She is one of the most approachable attorneys I’ve ever dealt with, is a sound listener and puts you at ease during even the most difficult circumstances.”
Timothy W. Williams
President/CEO Sno Falls Credit Union
“Seeking Jeanette’s business advice early will prevent and minimize Legal problems later.”